View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2009, 01:40 AM
Hookah Nut
Default My Brand New, Very First Khalil Mamoon

My 33" KM Heart of Lion Trimetal arrived this afternoon, and she's a beauty.

I bought this from ***Banned Vendor*** last week, and it came in the mail today. I bought several flavors of Nakhla with it, and guess what was the first thing I did after opening the box? I smoked it, of course. I lit up a bowl of Nakhla Vanilla, got the hookah going, and after one particularly (and unexpectedly) big hit, I couldn't even stand up. I've been smoking Nakhla for awhile now, but the draw on this KM was so effortless that the nicotine buzz floored me more than it ever had before. Using the stock KM bowl, a stick and a half of Exotica fingers, and consistent hitting, I smoked from 3:30 to 5:30 this afternoon, with no difference in the level of flavor from start to finish. I was getting big poofy white clouds of deliciousness with absolutely no effort at all on the inhale.

Bottom line, this hookah is amazing. And if beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy, Nakhla is proof that we are his greatest creation.

Last edited by Dunkel; May 31st, 2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Edited out banned vendors name.