View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2009, 09:56 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: tangiers still makes mini phunnel bowls?!

Originally Posted by kingboyb View Post
First, tangiers is a different tobacco than the rest of what people lock and load into thier egyptian bowls. For better or worse smokingwise, I don't think you can compare them.

Second, there is no law that says you can not reuse your tangiers. Eric is the largest proponent of this, so that pretty much squashes the "no more minis so he can sell more tobacco" theory.

Give it time, I bet Caravan or someone else is working on a knock off right now and in three months time everyone will have moved onto some other fad.
i know of a good amount of people that smoke tangiers out of their Egyptians, how ever it is pretty hard to figure out how to make it smoke right for most of us.

ya you can save the tobacco but i sue as hell wont toss it back in my container of good shisha and dont need to have another 6 containers of half used tangiers laying around

as to the knock offs they will probably work ok but one of the things with the tangiers bowls is that they are made from a certain ceramic that the knock offs have failed to match