View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2009, 04:49 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: In a rut need some help

Of course get some Nakhla LOL. Salloum is pretty good too. I recommend Salloum Watermelon and Mango. Those were both great flavours. The Sweet Melon I had was lacking, so roll with Nakhla on that one. Other than that, if you have ever tried Fusion I highly recommend them, despite the price tag. I had the Pear flavour and it smelled and tasted fantastic. A lot of people here have also been buzzing about Fantasia, but I haven't had this one so I can't say. However, I have to throw this one at you. If you have the patience to try something different than fruits and sweets, try some Desi Murli. I absolutely love it personally, but I say if you have the patience because numerous people have recommended to add glycerin/honey. It's very cheap though, 4-5 dollars for 300 grams. Whatever you wish to try, I don't think you will be disappointed at the least my friend .

- Mohamed