View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Doing Nakhla Mint Tonight. . . pick the mixer!

Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
just follow the mormon view of foods but put it towards tobacco, you should a years supply on hand at all times.

honestly i think if i couldnt order tobacco for a year i would be set still, maybe not be smoking stuff i love but i probably have a good years supply if not more

coals on the other hand are a different story, i think i have about 3 boxes of coals left, mostly johns nats, about 1/3 of a box of CCNs that are my reserve emergency back up if i run out of CH coals but i usually order again with most of a box left of CH coals. usually that would only last me 2 months up at school where i smoke every day but being home for the summer im doubting i will get very far into my second box by the end of my 3.5 month break

shiet i wish i could afford to have a years supply of nakhla at hand... i would if i had a yobb atm.. i had to sale my nours to get money to buy my books for the next 2 semesters lol... i go to school full time so yea its hard to stay stocked up on tobacco
With those happy thoughts, in my head, I'm feeling like I'm peter pan... Minus the tights and the fairies....