View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2009, 11:08 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Default Re: Doing Nakhla Mint Tonight. . . pick the mixer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
just follow the mormon view of foods but put it towards tobacco, you should a years supply on hand at all times.

honestly i think if i couldnt order tobacco for a year i would be set still, maybe not be smoking stuff i love but i probably have a good years supply if not more

coals on the other hand are a different story, i think i have about 3 boxes of coals left, mostly johns nats, about 1/3 of a box of CCNs that are my reserve emergency back up if i run out of CH coals but i usually order again with most of a box left of CH coals. usually that would only last me 2 months up at school where i smoke every day but being home for the summer im doubting i will get very far into my second box by the end of my 3.5 month break

-matt
shiet i wish i could afford to have a years supply of nakhla at hand... i would if i had a yobb atm.. i had to sale my nours to get money to buy my books for the next 2 semesters lol... i go to school full time so yea its hard to stay stocked up on tobacco