View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Hookah Newbie
Post Get Hookah Cafes/Bars Legalised In The UK - Sign The Official Petition!

Hey guys!

Long post!

So after spending another freezing cold afternoon, sitting outside of a lebanese cafe on Edgware Road, London...I thought to myself, why hasn't anybody questioned the UK smoking laws when it comes to our sacred hookah pipes?! I mean electric cigarettes are now legal to smoke inside any bar or cafe...

So...that was several weeks ago and after warming back up again, I decided to propose a petition to our prime minister to eradicate hookah's from the UK Smoking Ban.

Yesterday, I got an e-mail from 10 Downing Street saying that they have approved my petition!

So I have created a blog in which you can find the link to the petition and regular updates to the progress of this desperate plea to release the UK citizens from this ridiculous law.

Come on you Brits - and anybody else who wants to save the UK from these flawed systems - lets get back our smoke our flavoured hookah in any other place than our own homes!

Either click the link below or click the banner in my signature to visit the blog and sign the petition!

Thanks in advance and I'll see you down the local hookah bar soon!