View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Royal Praparat Tobacco - Should I be smoking it?!

Originally Posted by JoeyBroChill86 View Post
Hey peeps!

Now I wouldnt call myself an experienced hookah fact im a bit of a noob when it comes to smoking it at home (I generally smoke it at cafes and lounges!) I went to Edgware Road in London to the famous Al Mustafa store to get some tobacco...after much deliberation I thought I would go for a brand I hadn't tried called Royal Praparat - apparently made in the EU and it was two 250g tubs for 15 (bargain!)

Anyways, I'm smoking it and it is quite pleasant but I almost choked when I read the broken english it reads the following:

'WARNING: do not eat and do not smoke'

The ingredients are:

malt, tobacco, glycerine, flavour, dye

Now from what I see, it doesn't appear that it is going to kill me but that warning is really playing on my mind every puff I take!

Can someone put me out of my misery and tell me if I am boarding a smokey train straight to hell?!

I was on the edgware road the other day and couldnt find "The" famous Al Mustafa store. There are many shops on that road called AlMustafa but I could only find pitiful selections of shisha hidden behind the counters. Which end of the road is it and can you describe what the shop looks like please.