View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: How to Clean an Unwashable Hose

Originally Posted by Shienhausser View Post
I agee with sambooka in that I prefer not to wash any of my hoses, even my razan I have never washed.
Me either ... I just don't understand why people wash hoses ... it is like washing a wooden spoon with soap! You just don't do it! It is "seasoned" to perfection over time.

I have said it a million times, but I guess I can take the time to type it up once more ..

I have a bunch of hoses, KM, Nammor, MYA, and el cheapos!

My green KM hose is for straight mint or mint and fruit combos.
My red KM hose is for berry flavors
My brown MYA hose is for coffee flavors
My cool looking black hose with wooden handles that I got from SSC for $3 is for my Double Apple
My el cheapo black hoses are for any flavor, they are completely plastic and don't retain flavor, but if they did I would rinse them. They get used on my community party hookah with friends at bonfires and partys.
I have another hose I got for like $3 is for Chocolate / Mint
etc. etc. etc ....

Point is .. you can get cheap hoses and designate them for multiple flavors of the same distinct taste. Hell, if you only smoke 5 flavors, buy 5 hoses and designate them for each of the flavors. You can buy $15 worth of hoses (5 hoses) from SSC
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!