Thread: Addiction!
View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2009, 03:34 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Addiction!

Originally Posted by Genie View Post
Studies are showing you get more nicotine from hookah smoking than cigarette smoking.,2933,276048,00.html Just because it's smoother and sweeter doesn't mean there's less nicotine in it. I find it hard to believe that regular tobacco hookah smokers aren't getting addicted to nicotine.
First, Fox News .

/Sigh, are we really comparing cigarette addiction to hookah addiction? Did you guys not see the movie "The Insider"? Its a true story about whistle blower in a cigarette company who speaks out about injecting there products with chemicals to make the effects of nicotine more addictive. When it comes to tests, there have been no inclusive studies that show hookahs contain more nicotine and are more addictive, they mainly try to show they are worse.

I've been smoking for a good three years now (half the time not knowing whats in the bowl) and I've never touched a cigarette. The logic in this topic says i should i be addicted, but simply i'm not. All i know is, when i pack a bowl of nahkla i know i'm smoking tobacco leaves in a molasses + glycerin coating. And if i wash of that syrup off i'll have yellow strips of leaves, straight up tobacco no ifs, ands, or butts. If i cut open a cigarette on the other hand, Good luck identifying everything crammed in there.