View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2009, 09:23 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: Nakhla Qass Tutorial

Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
Pretty damn good. I would suggest mixing what you want in advance and allowing your honey/glycerin mixture to soak into the tobacco. This is what I do with blends like salloum unflavored and other similar tobaccos. I do think that this is a great suggestion and suggest trying it out. Personally I prefer the technique you presented earlier with running hot water over a plastic bag holding the tobacco and honey but on the fly this one has treated me really well.
+1 my friend and thanks so much for the kind words! For this Qass, the package I have here at least, it is very dry but it is quite tender I guess you could say. That is my reason for just mixing in the honey and letting it sit, aside from my other tutorial on Salloum unflavoured whereas I mixed the honey/molasses, placed it in a ziplock bag, ran it under hot water, and beat the bejesus out of it with a piece of wood ...on the contrary, both of these smokes are worth the work put into preparing them