View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Trivial
Banned

Default Re: Delay from the thehookah.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHookah.com View Post
Well there were a few replies that were not relevant to the thread.

I always stress the following, take it up with the vendor before going to the forums. It's only fair to the vendor whomever it may be. Most of the times it's a simple misunderstanding followed by a simple resolution.
I agree.

But instead of typing (which came off as arrogant and calling out everyone in the thread)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHookah.com View Post
Just an FYI order was placed on the 26th and shipped on the 29th. Within our processing time window. International orders are picked up twice a week not daily. Man you guys are quick to jump on the hate the vendor bandwagon
A better substitute could have been...

I have taken care of the problem that happened with shishaholiC's order. The order was placed on the 26th and shipped on the 29th
which is with in our processing time window and our International orders are picked up only twice a week and not daily. I apologize for
the status not changing on the order but in the future it would be greatly appreciated it if you Contact us first. We offer great customer
service and always ready to help!

You can contact me by email
TH@yahoo.com

or by phone at
(555) 555-5555

SIncerely,
Paul Adams from thehookah.com

Handling it like this would be much more professional and I am sure, much more appreciated by the members of hookahpro

Thanks

Last edited by Trivial; June 15th, 2009 at 07:21 PM.