View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: KM or MZ for first hookah

You are going to get so many different opinions ...
... mine stands on the Khalil Mamoun, great hookah for the price! I am still kicking myself in the ass for selling my KM Hafa! Luckily I still have my KM Amer!

quality (obviously) - Handmade, and the quality appears to be of that nature, each one is different because they are handmade.
cleaning - stick with a straight stem rod that runs down the center of the shaft. STAY away from the cast poured stems, as they can be very porous and a pain in da ass to clean!
ease of assembly/disassembly - Either the KM or Magdy will be a piece of cake to set up. Just slide the stem in the base!
strength - Both appear to be very strong and withstand general use.
sturdiness - Both pretty sturdy, if you go TOOO tall, it can lose its sturdiness (above 34" in my opinion)
looks - Both look amazing! Traditional and have always received compliments.
life (how long it will last me) - Take care of it, clean it and dry it after every use and should last you a lifetime!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!