View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2009, 06:01 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to KillerB Send a message via MSN to KillerB
Default Re: Time to upgrade, need opinions

I would like to be another to jump on and recommend you purchase from **********.com. If you are intent on having a multihose rig, he has KMs with 2 and possibly three hoses. However, from your description i think a single hose hookah will do you just fine. If you go the single hose route, John has both KM and Temsah hookahs. I would highly reccommend either of those brands, model is entirely up to you.

Also, i recommend you try some JM's tobacco. It has been receiving rave reviews, and i myself should be getting atleast a small amount of it in the very near future. Also, Tangiers Lucid line fo tobacco is fantastic. Both of these are available through John.

And since you are orderign from john.... pick up some ******* Hookah coals. They are great coals, and very affordable. They even come in a quicklite variety, and they are EASILY the best QLs on the market.

As for the lighting method, if you dont just decide to go with a ton of CH QLs, i highly recommend the single coil burner. You can just plug it in in your kitchen if you are really worried about it messing with your room.... but i dont think it will be an issue.
My Pipes:
29" KM OG Tri-Metal
22" Temsaah Mini-Wheat