View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2008, 09:57 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Your Hookah Video Thread

Fashow, first off I want to say ... your video was VERY entertaining! I found myself chuckling and smiling watching your video. It was very well produced, great introduction (you followed the rules of the video contest!) and comical ending! I enjoyed the shout-out to myself and the Hookah Pro Community! I cannot wait to see some more videos from you and your girl! And oh yeah, you blow some really great rings! I am probably going to watch your video again, it just gives you that warm fuzzy feeling about hookah and smoking it, especially with your significant other.

The bad news ... you missed the video contest by 2 weeks sorry man! But never fear, I am going to do another contest in a few months, if not sooner!

I think you may have stumbled upon something we need here!
An "OFFICIAL" Hookah Pro Members Video Thread - Where people can introduce themselves, or do whatever!
... I am going to create that thread later today

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!