View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2009, 11:36 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default UK Group Buy of Accessories From U.S

I dont know if i should put this here or in the sale/trades section but i figure this will help a few UK HP'ers out they and are more likely to see it here

As many of you know i recently broke a couple of Razans and my tangiers phunnel, so i wanna order them from the U.S but all i want is 1 or 2 phunnels a windcover and a hose, and cant justify paying $40 to ship that just to me.

So if anyone is interested in just accessories(no tobacco or coals as weight gonna go up so theyfore postage is gonna be a lot more) like windcovers, hose phunnels etc let me know or post in the thread what you like.

We will split the postage cost between the number of products, since all are very light so if postage is $40 for say 8 products it will be $5 per item, it doesnt matter if its windcover or phunnel or hose etc

I'm looking to order from hookahcompany.com or **********.com as they are the only 2 websites i can find tangiers style windcovers from, but obviously we will order when john gets back from his holiday if we decide to order from him.

After the items have arrived in the UK you are welcomed to pick them up or pay postage for me to ship them to you.

I believe this is a great opportunity to get some quality products so if you need any accessories let me know

And happy smoking