View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2009, 12:46 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Help with some JM's?

[FONT=Verdana]So far from JM's I have tried Chocolate, Kahlua, Lemon, Tangerine, and coconut.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]I was a bit worried at first about the chocolate because to me it does not smell that great, but it tastes way better once you get it going. It reminds me of hot chocolate powder. One of the best chocolate flavours I have ever had.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Kahlua I tried before under the Baja brand and the JM's Hookah version tastes pretty much the same. It tastes like Kahlua... really good stuff if you like Kahlua.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Lemon was not too bad, it’s not a very strong Lemon but it’s pretty good. I remember the first time I had lemon was a few years and believe it was Nakhla Lemon, it was excellent. I haven’t tried a Lemon flavour since then and JM's Lemon doesn’t really have the same kick like I remember Nahkla Lemon having.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Tangerine I got based on all the great reviews it got. I am going to have to agree with reality- it is kind of a boring flavour and in my opinion it doesn’t really stand out from many other orange/citrus type flavours out there.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Coconut is not too bad. I found the flavour to be a little weak for me and I have been searching for a good strong coconut flavour for a long time. But if you like coconut it’s definitely worth giving it a try. I have been smoking hookah for many years now so maybe your taste buds won’t be as fried as mine probably are.[/FONT]