View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: First time buyer - which should I buy??

Originally Posted by ngraz617 View Post
First of all consider buying from Hookah-shisha .com, you'll see the prices for everythything when comparing to hookahlounge are much cheaper and for your first hookah I recomend the brand Mya, but most are good and if going with a two hose or plan to in the future you want to get the auto-seal system which I don't know if hookahloung stocks. the Mya Odyssey (1 hose) Hookah although acrylic is a great first hookah (great hookah period) and you cant break it and comes with loads of free stuff. I know four people with that hookah, myself included and it always works great. Once you get into shisha and want to buy the best ones like Al Fakher which is the only shisha you should buy unless they don't have a specific flavor and in that case you get Star buzz. Aside from those two the only other company that has some good shisha is Hookah Hokah and their freak line is also very good. Hokah-shisha are so much cheaper, cheaper on everything, have the best user friendly web site and their customer service is second to none. Good luck.
Yeah I was looking at acrylic ones for awhile, but they just didn't have the same draw for me as the MZs and KMs did. I'm pretty sure I'll be buying an MZ, because they're relatively cheap and I've heard very good things about them.