View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Fidelis Mortuus
Default Re: Flavored Charcoal?

Originally Posted by yehaw4257 View Post
why?? i wanna taste the shisha not the coals. plus think of the added chemicals.
MMMMM CHEMICALS MMMMMM!!!......we all smoke... and your preaching chemicals? lol sorry the irony of it all just caught up to me..

what i see happen in every forum i am a part of whether it be paintball, hookah, or cars. the moment someone posts about something new they get a strong NAY from everyone even if they havnt tried it yet....these people seem afraid of change, if you arnt into trying new things you will never know for yourself whether or not its worth while, and if you havnt tried it you have no reason to dislike it, therefore i think the author of this thread should do a review and let us know whats up with the flavored coals, altho i would advise trying apple coals with something that goes good with apples, like other fruit and or apple flavors, spice flavors, etc.. let me know how it goes, i might buy some because i like new things and who knows, this might be revolutionary? after all, if no one ever tried new things and stuck with the old trusty way of doing things we'd all be sitting in egypt or iran sitting around a snake charmer and a cave man preaching about the new invention called the "wheel" i mean after all.. wtf can we use a wheel for anyways?