View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: New to Hookahs... FAIL after FAIL...need adive...

Cool, thanks everyone!

When I have my next session tonight I'll post some pics. I'm trying not to get discouraged.

I used to go out with this chick who ran a small independant film festival. People would send her submissions to screen.

This one guy made kid of low budget films, and his big starring actor was like a 60-70 year old Ernest Borgnine. They were the sappiest, most family oriented, and cheesily heart-felt movies I have ever seen. Perfect for a Saturday afternoon on the Christian family TV channel.

You know, stuff like a old man befriends a young boy and teaches him lessons about life and nurse back to health a little abandoned deer or something. God they were so bad.

About the taste: Literally, I don't taste any flavor whatsoever. That's what has me so dumbfounded. I don't have a cold or anything, honestly.

Yeah, AF forgot my hose grommet too, but I have a few grommets from various hoses/bowls and I have a couple that seem to work well.

Used to smoke cigarettes, but I haven't had one in a while. I always smoked them off and on. I have a humidor and smoke luxury cigars occasionally.

Last time I packed the phunnel I did the hole pattern from a video on youtube about how to pack a phunnel. The one made by a girl, I think from these forums. But I have been trying, bigger, smaller, less, more holes each time.

I might be underpacking, I guess. But I wouldn't think that would matter *that* much. I'm usually concerned about not wanting the tobacco to touch the foil. But I'm not only putting a tiny bit in there... Just below the rim. Also, tried poking a hole in the middle, and also not poking a hole in the middle.

I've got a few different hoses, which I'm wondering if they just need to be broken in. I'm going to check where the hose connects for metal. I'm also going to tape up my grommets next session to try and sort out that possibility.

Pics comming tonight!

Last edited by Ernest_Borgnine; July 14th, 2009 at 05:57 PM. Reason: spelling