View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Fox in Syn City
Hookah Newbie
Default Had me great session tonight

I just had a great 2 hour session with some Starbuzz Blue Mist and was puffin' strong till the end. I used my Vortex bowl packing it lightly like in some of the vids I watched and smoking from my Inhale Hookah ( I know, I Know) and using a 3 ring hole pattern, buring 3 Kings QL's. I started with a just a tad too much heat was harsh for a few minutes removed a coal and was golden after that. I can definitely say that the reviews left by other Hookah Pro users helped.. Especially with coal selection. not knowing better I let my local smokeshop sell me a case of Roland QL's holy crap talk about horrible didn't last for poo, ashed horribly, tasted bad, and even worse was the headaches!! I looked over the coal reviews and saw 3 kings were among the faves I ran back down to the shop and had him take back the box and sell me a box of Kings.. Thanks Hookah Pro'ers No more bad headaches for me, well not from the coals can't say much for the girlfriend though I watched a few videos on shisha reviews and Blue Mist sounded tastey and a good choice for me I love me some little juicy blueberries.. thanks again.. I had some decent smoke clouds nothing to call spectacular but that probably ttributes to my Inhale hookah or my bowl packing ailities. still learning. I will scour the forums and learn what i can to become a Hookah PiMp Hookah Pro= FTW