View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2009, 01:17 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Default Re: Housing complex owners vote to ban smoking

Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
seriously what are they going to do if your chewing tobacco in your room, i dont see how they can say or do much about dipping. i think my dorms freshman year were tobacco free (you couldnt smoke in them at all) but i had friends that would smoke hookah in their rooms and i dipped in front of my RA (then again he could give a crap less what we did as long as we werent using drugs in the dorms, were going to hurt our selves, or were keeping him up at night/keeping him from studying)

Yea, im not in school yet, but when i met the RA's they seemed to be pretty cool. But my friend asked if we could chew in the dorms and they said no. They said that if you had you door open and they saw you take a pinch from a tin, then you would get written up.

Rules like that really suck, i mean, theres no smoke, flame, or anything. Of course, im not going to listen though. You get like 5 strikes. This includes drinking, smoking too. It kinda bums me, but at the same time, it is exciting. I remember the times when i was a young lad and i would steal my brothers hookah and smoke it in our basement. My parents had no idea, but it was lots of fun kindof hiding it from them. It adds a new dimension to hookah than what i normally would have just in my room at home now.