View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Madgy Zidan?? anyone have one?

I can't help but wonder how long ago you last had a Khalil Mamoun? Maybe they changed a few things? Cuz I have to be honest and say that my KMs have far exceeded all of the other hookahs I have owned or had the pleasure of smoking.

They are really easy to clean, which is a BIG plus in my book, because cleaning after each use is important. I dry mine after I clean it and have never had a problem with rust (knock on wood). They smoke really well, good seal. They look beautiful to me. They are one of a kind, because of the handmade features. They have a brass stem insert. They clear smoke really well and very easily. They can be purchased for a very reasonable about of money. I know of a place you can get one for $51 bucks! If you ever run into some extra cash, I recommend giving them another chance ...?

I liked them better then the MZs I have tried ... ALTHOUGH, I would say the MZs are my second favorite!

This is just my opinion ...
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!