View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2009, 02:58 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Starbuzz > Al Fakher

Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
Yeah, AF melon is pretty nice and it's about 40% less then Fusion melon which is about the same quality. I am not a huge Nakhla fan though I think basically anything they make that comes in cans is very good and the brand is better then Most. Still, Salloum blows Nahkla out of the water when it comes to fruit and mint flavours. My favorite brand that you can get in the U.S. overall is Desi Merli but it's anwashed product so it likely won't appeal to a lot of people.
I know you prefer the black moassel over fruit. I've never tried black moassel do can't say what I prefer. I would love to try it but I've never seen any over here in the uk. I once tried tombac from Pakistan in my shisha mixed with honey but it was too strong and tasted horrible but u think that was because I mixed too much honey.

To be honest the fruit flavoured tobacco and the big clouds is the only reason why I started smoking shisha in the first place.

The only non fruit flavour I've tried apart from mint is nakhla pistachio and it's one of my favourites.