Thread: Herbal Shisha
View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2009, 03:06 AM
Hookah Guru
Send a message via Skype™ to chadtizzle
Default Re: Herbal Shisha

Originally Posted by photolinger View Post
You guys are freaking me out with all this "herbal" love.

Hyrdro is just like the rest of them, bagasse, you are smoking sugar cane. You know when you order a mojito and they leave that stick in your drink, to the farmers, that stick was better than whats in herbal boxes.

I beg you, come back to the tobacco side. A risk of lung cancer might suck, but pulmonary fibrosis isnt quite pleasant either.

I said that because it is technically all true, and the smoke doesn't have the same body or flavor, its just lacking. Kind of like smoking out of an acrylic hookah after using brass for so long.
i second this. i tried to explain to my mother (who still tries to tell me that hookah is like smoking 20 packs of cigarettes per session, etc) that tobacco in a hookah pipe is actually safer (in a way) and not nearly as harmful as the herbal.
her response is something stupid like "there's no possible way, all tobacco has additives and carcinogens and tar in it".
and i go to explain that it's not true...and she would say that she doesn't want me to smoke tobacco, and i'll say "do you really want me to have pulminary fibrosis"? that usually shuts her up.

(btw guys, yes i am 18, yes i still live with my parents, i just haven't had the opportunity to move out yet. in early january, i'm outta here. just wanted to clear this up)