View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default New hookah user needs abit of advice.

Hello all!
Well, im brand new to hookahs, and having bought and recieved my own first hookah this morning i must admit that ive fallen inlove
I bought a 'beginners pack' off ebay which came with charcoal, 20" generic hookah, tongues and 50g of Soex double apple flavour herbal. I really enjoyed the soex flavour, but after reading reviews of starbuzz and al fakher i really want to try some tobacco. But i am having a little problem.

As i am brand new to this, i have no ideas which is a good flavour for beginners, which would be too strong for me etc. I got in contact with a website and this is the list of tobacco they have in stock atm.

The Al Fakher flavours (50g) we have are:

Apple, Banana, Cafe Latte, Cappuccino, Cherry, Cinnamon, Grape, Grenadine, Lemon, Lemon with Mint, Mango, Melon, Mint, Plum, Rose.

The flavours we have in Starbuzz (100g) are:

Apple Americano, Apple Cinnamon, Blackgrape, Classic Cola, Cherry, Cosmopolitan, Kiwi Strawberry, Margarita, Passion Fruit Mojito, Passion Kiss, Spearmint, Strawberry Margarita, Tequila Sunrise, Watermelon.

Due to the pricing i am going to buy one starbuzz and a couple of al fakher or i may buy 5 al fakher as the starbuzz is abit dearer. My question is which ones do you recommend for a new smoker like myself.

Thankyou very much for reading and hopefully my post isnt too long.

Last edited by Bennyrub; August 5th, 2009 at 05:54 PM.