Thread: WTH: Two hose
View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: WTH: Two hose

I have two Myas, one is a two hose and they both hit great and are great in every way. Mya is the only brand out of china that is carried by almost everyone who sells hookahs and warranted as good as if not longer than any Egyptian. I have a KM also so that in my opinion is the greatest but Mya is a great company, smokes great and you can get them very cheap depending on the size. They also break down for cleaning with ease and there are a lot of options you can get for that hookah that you can't for an Egyptian.. Plus Egyptians in general have a lot of imperfections where the Myas are all perfect because they are machine made. Mya is the best hookah to come out of china, and one of the largest selling brands in this industry by far. The best place to get them is Hookah Shisha .com and others will fill you in on other places that sell them. Also if you do get a 2 hose Mya get the Auto seal system despite what you may hear about it, it's the greatest feature to ever hit multi hose hookahs and requires very little maintenance.