Old January 22nd, 2008, 08:43 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Can you clean your hoses?

You need a couple hoses ...

One for Berry Flavors
One for Mint Flavors
One for Coffee'ish type flavors
One for Miscellaneous Flavors

What you do is stick to the hose that most closely matches the flavor you are smoking. And don't bother washing it out! Just "BLOW" through the hose immediately after you are finished smoking. I think you will find this works quite well. Also try to stick to some hoses that won't rust. (those would be the washable types - even though they are washable though, I do not wash them ... only on rare occasions)

Here are a couple of examples of the hoses that I use:
This is my favorite hose, it is cheap, washable, and I use it probably 85% of the time (because I have been trying a lot of new samples) I have not washed it in a year, and all I do is "BLOW" out the hose immediately after I finish smoking.

Classic MYA Hose - Washable, but I don't wash mine, I use a red one for berry flavors and a cream colored one for coffee flavors.

Hope that makes sense, and helps!?
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!