View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2008, 08:38 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: brands of shisha

... I know EXACTLY what Dunkel is talking about, and I completely agree!
Originally Posted by Dunkel
I do think some people have hidden motives for the brand of tobacco they like the most. Some are given shisha and in return sing it's praises in the forums. Some may even be related to or very good friends with a shisha maker or shop owner and will recommend their brand or products at every chance. You know the present day teacher's pet! LOL

OK, onto my choices ...

All Time Favorite is Al Fakher Grape!
Really Like The Brands: Al Fakher, Starbuzz - most flavors by either manufacturer (I am not a big fan of the AF Strawberry though)
Here are a few I have tried that I really love ...
-Sahara Banana and Milk
-Hookah Freak Blueberry Pancake
-Hookah Hookah, Hazelnut, Butterscotch, and Key Lime Pie
-Fusion Banana
-Nakhla Sweet Melon, and Double Apple
-Romman Cola mixed with Romman Prunes (I think cola by itself would be pretty good!)
-Romman Lemon
Dislike: Tangiers (but I am going to give it another chance with some samples I received from one of the members here)

I may have some more later, I got a lot of samples to go through ... from members here, and samples I have ordered
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!