Re: Help, Fast!
1. Holes are too big. Use a toothpick sized hole or smaller.
2. For a bowl like that, only 2-3 coals are necessary.
3. No need for a wind cover if there's no wind.
4. NEVER put hot coals on a plate/glass object. it will break.
5. Water should be half an inch above the stem.(i think you got that)
6. You over packed that bowl, sprinkle the shisha into the bowl, under the brim. Don't pack it in and don't put that much. Try under packing the bowl.
The juice on your gromet is there because you are not using a phunnel, your using a standard bowl. The flavor seeps down into the holes down to your stem and sometimes into your water.
Now, I say you clean the stem. pack your shisha lightely, tightly wrap the foil around, Smaller holes and 2-3 coals. No wind cover... and possibly buy a phunnel bowl.
Last edited by Sykotik; August 12th, 2009 at 02:36 PM.