View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: My new

Originally Posted by hookahman1988 View Post
So I just ordered one of those Thabet Yunis syrians off of John (**********) and I got it today, I was really excited to try it out but alas when I opened the box the purge valve was broken off the heart of the hookah so that you could pull it out along with the brass tube its attached. I sent him a pm to let him know that I'll be sending it back. It pissed me off because I've been waiting for about a week for this and I had a shitty day at work so it was basically the icing on the cake. I haven't decided whether I want him to send me another or I might just tell him to refund the money and I'll pick up another hookah I had my eye on or just go all out and pick up one of those premium KM's.
he told me about this before i read this post. I'm sad to think that the stock wasnt all solid. I did mention the welds werent attractive, and i guess they were poorly made.

Since he has others of this brand selling, and I have one, can you explain more how you think it might have happened?

Mine did make it in a suitcase while other crap in the bag broke.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner