View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Two New MODs Sammniamii and Huskysibe

Sammniamii was actually made a MOD a little over a month ago, I think I forgot to mention that she was made a MOD. Please forgive me for not letting everyone know, we had a few things going on and I think I just spaced it!
... Sammniamii has been a major contributor to the forum on so many levels! She brings a lot of knowledge, energy, fun and a great attitude to the Hookah Pro Community. Since she was made a MOD a month ago, she has proven that she definitely deserves the position and is an asset to the Hookah Pro Staff.

Huskysibe has been a MOD starting today ...
Huskysibe joined back in July and has been a major contributor and all around great member of the forum. He brings a lot of knowledge and energy to the Hookah Pro Community. He is also very level headed and should prove to be a great MOD that is fair and impartial.

Please join me in congratulating them on their new positions as MODs here at Hookah Pro!

... It should be noted, that at one point Huskysibe was a vendor, but is no longer associated with that area of the Hookah Community
The MODs that help run this community are just regular hookah smokers like you and me, with a generous nature to share a little bit of their free time towards building and moderating this community. We do it out of our passion for hookah ... and the thrill of building a community from the ground up! it will be exciting to say one day "Hey I was there before they were even a year old!" ... because for those that don't realize it, we are only 8 months old and growing!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!