View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: New Logo Ideas for Hookah Pro?

Originally Posted by yehaw4257 View Post
Hey sam what is going on with the hookah pro. Tshirts are they on the back burner ?
They are in the sense of .. I want the new logo finalized before making shirts. The logo is definitely changing first, and would be silly to make shirts now without the new logo.

Originally Posted by myka View Post
Something I made, I will be making more when I have time.

Didn't show up myka?

Originally Posted by MindGrind View Post
I'm bad at art, but to me a 'Logo' should be very simple almost an emblem or a symbol. So that it is easily recognized and is easy to establish in peoples minds. One or two colors, here's an idea that was thrown together quickly, it's very generic and don't diss my terrible paint skills (that white piece of crap is supposed to be smoke) lol
That is a great start .. and I agree, it should have something about it that is an emblem or symbol, and should be VERY simple!

(taken from that link) Itís no coincidence that the most memorable logo designs are also the most simple. You want your logo to be instantly recognisable, and to act as a memorable identifier for your company. An overly complex mark will offer a negative impression to your target audience.

That is what we are shooting for
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!