View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2008, 09:17 AM
Sambooka Jr.

I would go with ... check out my video review on them here.

The reason I recommend PYH so much is because I like the customer service, they have some of the best customer service in the biz. You can call Bilal and talk with him about what you are looking to buy and he will gladly help you out! Not only that, but Bilal is an active member of the community and has been a supporter for a long time, He has even been sponsoring contests that are held here. The other vendors that were mentioned don't come on here at all. Personally I would rather support the contributing vendor, then the non contributing vendor! PYH also has a discount code for 15% off for Hookah Pro Members! As for "freebies" I would count on them, if you get them, you get them, if you don't, you don't. I have never based my purchase of freebies because if you don't get any you are going to be disappointed! Really what you are after is a quality product at a great price, and the warm comfy feeling of knowing customer service is there should something go wrong.

Hope that helps!?
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!