Thread: Coal usage..
View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Coal usage..

Hey guys now before I ask ive been smoking for quite a while (2 n a half years) i just had a question about appropriate coal usage ive noticed that in a lot of the video reviews and stuff of people smoking hookah they are all using up to 4 coals on their bowl whenever i try to put more than 2 on my tangiers medium phunnel i get really harsh smoke (i can only put one on my egyptian clay bowls) am i doing something wrong here my setup at the moment is al fakher with a tangiers med funnel a 32' km and belgian QL 40mm coals (these are new i used to use 30mm) i was just wondering if anyone could give me an ideal setup based on this information my current setup seems to work but i cant help but wonder if my experience is hampered by not doing something right and im sure there are a ton of people who have waaaayy more experience than me any info would be perfect ( btw before you go bashing QLs i used to use naturals but i broke my electric cooker using them so they are no no at the mo) phew long post! any help would be appreciated! thanks in advance guys and gals!