View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2009, 10:49 PM
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: I am getting a Syrian .. & I need your opinions

the 2 other people I know of on here that got a Thabet Younis did not like theirs because something was broke on their stem before it even got to them.

my thabet younis was actually nice and solid, i guess i got the good one...its a good rig, actually think its better than my glyph.

I love the 28" AF but its not made anymore, if you see my hookah tray review, you can see how i have mine setup (large dish vase, clear, from SS - the gold dish vase - a white caravan hose) and it looks beautiful. I love it...I think the AF rigs are all nice, i just dont like the af logo on it, and do not like the silver gold and blue look personally so i changed it.

as for other rigs, consider the syrian chiller that H-S sells, i was thinking about one myself.

I'm not as big of a fan of the shorter nours... honestly do some shopping, dont count out ebay, and look around, throw up rigs you find and if i cant say anything about it, hajo and abu ronin can.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner