View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2009, 01:01 AM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: whats the deal with phunnels?

Originally Posted by kingboyb View Post
Tangiers is the only hookah tobacco company that openly encourages people to reuse thier product and has provided information on how to do so, so your guess on mini phunnels linked to tobacco sales is incorrect..
Yep, it has nothing to do with him wanting you to use more tobacco. There are several reasons why he doesn't like the mini but it really boils down to him feeling it doesn't smoke good enough because of the size. He's actually said the medium and large phunnels smoke better than the small. He never wanted to make the minis but people asked for them and he gave in. It also doesn't help that people complained about the size after they actually got them.

Originally Posted by kingboyb View Post
Many people continue to ask for the miniphunnel to go back into production, but for now this is a tangiers lounge walk-in excluse (the 2.0 version which performs much better).'s been a couple weeks since I've last been there but he always claims to not have anymore whenever I ask. He must be hiding them and lying to me all this time! lol

I think I'll go find out on Monday.