View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Hookah Master
Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: Im new.. need advice on supply of Khalil Mamoon

LOL opposite side of london im near stratford.

But i have seen they have been tons of places open recently and to be honest all have been crap and i wouldnt go again.

A few points to bear in mind are keep the decor nice, a lot of places have cheap seats and poor lighting, keep it nice, also if possible serve snacks and drinks like milk shakes and fresh juices.

If you can use natural coals, DONT use cheap quicklights, everyone does and the shisha is crap ( to be honest most people that come wont be able to tell the difference as they have had nothing but quick lights, but for the few like me that love naturals have a option at least)

Have many flavours available dont just go for the most popular that sell, have a variety, have house mixes as well.

If possible have different types of heads, maybe phunnels, or apple heads to make it a bit different.

If your looking for bulk KM pipes i say try edgware road and ask the shops or queensway, im sure someone will do them wholesale for you