View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2008, 03:01 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: You know you spend too much time on hookahpro when...

hahaha I am guilty of most of these! But number 8 for me every day! BIG TIME! I never miss checking for new posts in the morning and in the evening!

Geez, this thread makes me smile!!! Hahahaha keep them coming guyz and galz! It is really good to know how much you all are digging the Hookah Pro Community!

I am going to add a couple ...

001 - You log into the room on every Friday night!
002 - You bought a cam or mic/headphones just for the chat! SO you can converse with other HP members ...
003 - Your significant other has asked you "what are you doing?" when they know damn well you are on the HP site!
004 - When you log in you immediately click "Show unread posts since last visit." and after you catch up on all the new posts. You click it again to see if any new posts occurred while you were reading your unread posts! haha
005 - When some of your closest friends are members of an online community. (Some people have my number and we talk regularly)
006 - When you laugh out loud at something someone posted, or something going on within the Hookah Pro Community. Basically being here just puts a smile on your face because it is a fun community to be involved in!

I am really glad to be a part of such a great group of people and a really fun community! We are growing! .. more and more everyday! Good things are coming, so stay tuned!

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!