Re: preparing tombac with a lack of glycerine
im not sure but i think u arent supposed to use any of that shit.. isnt it supposed to be just like soaking it and letting dry and someshit lolo.. iono bro...
How to set it up.
1) Cut of a chunk about about the diameter of your bowl and twice as high as the depth.
2) soak it in water until it's supple. Typically you'll be looking at 10-15 minutes. Squeeze out as much water as possible out of the leaf.
3) Strip out the stems ( they have tons of nicotine and lend a harsh taste) and throw them out.
4) Tear up about 2/3 the leaf into small pieces and pile it into the bowl saving the bigger bits for the top.
5) When packing the bowl keep it tightly packed.
6) Place a few hot coals on the leaf and once it starts smoldering after a couple of minutes draw on the hose.
7) Move the coals as the leaf burns and brush away the ash.
i forgot to say i copied these instructions from Hajo Flettner
With those happy thoughts, in my head, I'm feeling like I'm peter pan... Minus the tights and the fairies....