View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: is money the only factor or not?

Originally Posted by kingboyb View Post
I think people are confusing quality with consistency when they say Nahkla is a quality a product.

My thoughts:

Each brand has hit and miss flavors. Nahkla seems very popular because it is the most consistent brand that people can pack and smoke right away. However to me, its selection of flavors leaves something to be desired.

Its great that they have a "if its not broken, don't fix it" attitute, but I would not call them innovative/interesting enough to buy thier products all the time. I'd rather have some duds mixed in with some really great smokes, than have something thats mediocre all the time. I continue to buy only what interests me, but I can understand people's decision not to buy anything but Nahkla if they have been frightened into thinking that buying anything else is "gambling".

I think a lot of people mean it when they say nakhla is a quality product. Nakhlas flavors taste more natural and there is no doubt in my mind they ARE more natural. I think having natural flavoring is much better and much better quality than starbuzzes lab-produced flavorings and dyes with chemical formulae 2 pages long. A lot of people knock nakhla for the stems, it just shows that its not overly processed crap like you have in the states.