View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: is money the only factor or not?

One of the reasons I wanted to start Hookah Pro .. was to educate on different brands, flavors and cost with unbiased reviews and opinions from a proficient hookah smokers point of view. Too many people are fooled into thinking that because something is labeled "premium" and costs more that it must be better!? No, that is not the case! You DON'T always get what you pay for! Do your research, that is what this site is for!

Personally I want the most bang for my hard earned buck! Nakhla has some GREAT flavors .. and I also think Starbuzz has some GREAT flavors! If Nakhla didn't make a delicious Earl Grey and Starbuzz did .. I would buy the Starbuzz version because I really like Earl Grey Tea. For me it is about the flavor and what I like .. along with what I am "willing" to spend. I think Starbuzz makes a great White Peach I would be willing to buy that for $15 (after a vendor discount)

I think prices of tobacco are getting RIDICULOUSLY high! I think we need more education on cost to value ratio of products. It infuriates me to see vendors selling tobacco that is way overpriced! It deters me from wanting to buy or support anybody that is willing to downsize their morals, integrity and quality just so that they can make a "slightly" bigger paycheck. Greed will kill these businesses off eventually. We are an educated community that is growing larger every month and I believe a lot of us protect each others better interest with unbiased reviews and opinions.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!