View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Hookah Pro

Originally Posted by sexyghost
I'm still working on finding the right hookah for me. This thread does help though. I just know i want a large one. Do you guys know what they use in bars?
The hookah lounge by my house sets up customers with Myas. They also stock and rent Syrians as well as different types of Egyptians, but they always seem to rent out the Myas for some reason. I personally have had great success with Mya. I own a 30 inch Mya Column, and it's the best hookah I've ever smoked out of (even afer trying/owning the others mentioned).

If you're interested in a Mya, I suggest you look for options north of $120. Their cheaper offerings just don't compare in performance to the taller ones. And you will problaby be dissapointed, like others have been. This is why I suggest spending the higher price tag on one of their premium models.

If you're not looking to spend that much though, then you can go with a quality Syrain or Kahlil Mamoun like others have said. Many members of this forum have had great outcomes from buying Syrians and Kahlil Mamouns alike. They're also considerably cheaper. Look around the review section for more opinions and experiences on different brand/types of hookahs...