View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: First time with Nakhla

Originally Posted by xavier View Post
Hey everyone, so i just got back from getting a haircut at my sisters salon. While i was there she told me about a tobacco shop thas across the street called Traders smoke shop. Now by the name i wasent expecting much but when i went inside i was greeted by a somewhat upscale tobacco store. They had a few chinese modern hookahs but thats not what i was interested in, they have an amazing array of cigars and Nakhla, i walked out with

250g: Pistacio
250g: Vanilla
50g: Fak Orange
50g: Sweet Melon
and what i thought was 50g of Double Apple but turns out its mixed fruit.

Now im in no way a fan of anise but with so many people claiming Nakhla DA is king of tobacco i wanted to give it a try. Just wanted to get some opinions of what i bought and what i should buy next time.

the orange was a good grab, the sweet melon is good but for some it can get to ripe (i cant really smoke it any more). the fak mixed fruit is horrid, and the other one i havent tried but i have a 50 gram sitting here, the vanilla is not great, to weak/weird for me, and never tried pistacio

DA is good, margarita is great, earl grey is good if you like the tea, chocomint is great