View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2008, 11:07 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: We will be Moving from SMF to vBulletin!!

Originally Posted by larrypzlast
I am also curious does it carry over our post information like number of posts and stuff? I am just wondering because hookahpro has that contest going on right now that uses posts and topics and referrals in a point system. It would suck if all that were erased
Of course it does! You think I would let you guys down? And not transfer your stuff over? Of course not ... I will be transferring everything, only thing I can't transfer is passwords, because they are setup very secure here ... you will have to reset your password when you log in for the first time.

Once you are logged in you can explore! and do your profile section up nicely! I am sure you will all like the new forum much better! It is why I am paying for it financially and spending my free time working on it. Cuz I know in the end, you will all appreciate it

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!