View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: The Origin of "Phunnel"

Originally Posted by DaSebsch View Post
Yes, it's a brand name bowl. Every brand can decide on its name. Coca Cola is not spelled Koka Kola for whatever reason but they came up with it, they can name it.

What does the Subaro "Phorester" have to do with anything? If they wanted to call if Photester they could have. And yes, it's still a car but that's besides the point.

And I doubt that the Subaro "Phorester" would be in any dictionary, no matter how its spelled.

I have a simple solution to the problem at hand... if you don't like how it's spelled,write a letter, ask them if they'll change it, if they don't, don't buy it.
Just because you spell a brand name hookah bowl with a "Ph" doesn't mean the whole English speaking world is going to delete the "f" from the Alphabet.

You feel that sacrificing your freedom to make me happy makes perfect sense? Tell me again how you sacrifice your freedom because a brand name bowl is spelled with "ph" instead of "f"?
Or are you asking them to sacrifice their freedom of naming their product whatever they wish in order to make you happy?
Did you write a letter to Subaru and ask them to change their name to Subaro?