View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: This may offend some of you but...

my thing with starbuzz is that it has good flavors, just not as many, also as was stated above, it costs an arm and a leg....and the flavors do have a noticeble chemical aftertase that is much more pronounced than most brands ive tried, that is why i dont like it too much.

good starbuzz flavors to me: blue mist, citrus mist, citrus mint (thats it, and they arent to die for)

as for your nakhla issue, try fluffing the tobacco more, as in making it less dense in the bowl and having it not packed as high. that could just be it for you, honestly, what you are gonna need to do is adjust how dense and tall the bowl is packed as well as the heat to get what works for you....

then again you could just be sensitive to the smoke still....i know people who think theres a tickle from the strength of lucid and starbuzz and i laugh at them sayin, youre joking right? but they really arent used to the smoke

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner