View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2009, 05:22 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: This may offend some of you but...

I smoke a couple SB flavors, most I find too chemical tasting or the taste is too faint. Tried some AF, it was OK, wanting to try some 360 next. I have had alot of luck with Nahkla, really enjoy the stronger more natural flavor. I usually get decent clouds as well, actually with the mizo line, I think I can actually get better clouds than with my SB. Sounds like a test coming on.

I will say that when I smoke Nahkla, I tend to not pack the bowl as high, as I tend to burn it. I am guessing this has to do with it being a drier shisha, and maybe it being unwashed makes it just that much harsher when you are close to burning it. With SB I pack it almost to the foil (but not touching). With Nahkla I keep it 3 to 5 mm from the foil. I am by no means an expert, but I have had better luck with burning and heat management, when I slightly under pack the bowl when smoking Nahkla.

I did have some bad luck with some batches of Nahkla Mango and Banana, seemed like it burnt super easy, and only tasted like smoke even when it wasn't burning. The next batch I got was better, dunno, maybe I got some old stock.