View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2009, 06:34 PM
phatpride1's Avatar
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Gurnee, IL/UW- Stout
Posts: 876
Default Re: Did a STUPID thing. ALWAYS be careful with fire!

Originally Posted by cemab4y View Post
I put a hot coal, into the wife's crystal ashtray. I thought it was almost out, but it was still hot. The ashtray EXPLODED, sending bits of shattered glass all around. Fortunately, it was outside, and no one was hurt. I should have known better, I had some water when I was smoking, so I could have doused it.

ALWAYS be careful, and put all coals OUT!
I had a ash tray from the 1920 from my grandpa and i put my coal on it to chill and BOOM it exploded when i went down stairs and almost burn a hole in my table lol.
Reply With Quote