View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: SB for Cheap?!?!?

Originally Posted by swaflyer1 View Post
crap. all my gf likes is freaking SB. she doesnt like the buzz nakhla gives her and starbuzz citrus mist is what she loves. here lies my dilema....STARBUZZ IS FREAKING EXPENSIVE!! where can i get it for the cheapest possible?
I think a better option would be to get a new girlfriend??

.. jk of course .. trust me on this I would say to her "There are soooo many other brands and flavors out there, we need to try new stuff because you may find something you like better"

An example .. way back when .. I use to smoke starbuzz, but now it is only on rare occasion. There are so many other things out there worth trying and for half the cost. I am glad I ventured out and found great flavors in different brands.

Quote from my girlfriends profile for her favorite shisha: "Sambooka is training me to luv double apple."

We smoke double apple about 33% of the time, we smoke fruity stuff about 10% of the time.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!