View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Hookah Master
Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: Guess Whose going Egypt??

Originally Posted by abzy786 View Post
yep very true
tickes being that cheap i might go for a weekend. he he. lol i need to get out of london. are you goin to get hookahs for your self or to sell and what air line are you going with.
Viking airlines, if you go from 15th to 17th like me including 4* hotal its 180 if you want a link lemme know il send it, i didnt find anyone to go with on short notice so im going by myself for 2 days

Im getting hookahs for myself but might sell the ones ive got now to fund part of the trip

Originally Posted by Straykat View Post
Drop off your hookahs? DOes that mean you won't be going to the shop and taking photos and videos and stuff? /cry !

Sadly no, im only gonna be in egypt for about 36 hours and cairo is like a half a day journey by car, and i haven't got the time.

Im only going as my sister is going as well but is being picky on what she will bring for me back etc, and flights were so cheap i thought i migt as well just go and get it myself, but im staying in a totally different hotal lool