View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: We will be Moving from SMF to vBulletin!!

We will still be moving, I had a busy weekend with some unplanned events. Hoping to get there this week, if not this week, then next Monday (because I don't want to do the switch on a Friday-Sunday) ... thanks for understanding!

.. the unplanned events and finances are why this is taking a little longer, because I have to do a lot of the implementations myself, instead of outsourcing for additional help from a developer that better understands vBulletin. It is money I don't have to spend, so I am going to have to do the programming and implementations myself but we will get there!! (no worries)

Thanks to all the "Elite Members" for your contributions, they have really helped us to get along this far! Many Thanks! and Cheers!

Stay Tuned! Good things are coming!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!